|In 2000, Bishop Morris Dimba (pictured)felt compelled to start the Maoni Orphanage in southern Malawi. He began by raising money locally, using church buildings on the outskirts of Blantyre||
Today the Orphanage cares for about 250.
Education is provided in house up to standard 5, by teachers who earn about £10 per month
They Have Ambitious Plans for the Future, such as:
- Irrigated Farm, Windmill & Fish Tanks
- One extra school level added each year
- Facilities for vocational training
- Improved housing, health and nutrition
God multiplies the loaves and the fishes in the hands of His people today!
Areas of Special Need
- Many children at the Orphanage
still to be sponsored
- upgrading of toilets, classrooms and dormitories
- a new kitchen
- Urgent famine relief in Malawi
What do you want to do?
It costs just £12 per month to sponsor a child at the Orphanage!